FreightEx is committed to creating and maintaining an environment where people can work safely.
FreightEx is committed to manage its operations to comply with all relevant OH&S Legislation and Standards.
FreightEx will continue to develop, maintain and improve management systems that will control and monitor OH&S risks.
- Provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace.
- Maintain work equipment that is safe and does not create health risks.
- Safely handle, store and transport dangerous and hazardous substances.
- Report and investigate all workplace and road accidents.
- Implement appropriate and preventative action for all incidents.
- Encourage suppliers and contractors to introduce programs that support our OH&S objectives and target where their activities have a significant risk.